Thursday, April 24, 2008

The last day in the Park

We sat on the dock watching the early morning sunrise over Florida Bay and wished that we didn't have to leave Everglades National Park. It felt so good to look for beauty in life and then capture it with our cameras. There is so much negative stuff going on in the world that I don't think I could stand another day if it wasn't for the fact that our lives and career took us into the wilds of Florida so that we can communicate with beauty and feel at peace.

I believe our bodies are filled with energy and when that energy is at peace, it vibrates out into the world. It would be wonderful if we all could be quiet and at peace for just a while each day. I think the world would be a better place for it.







This delicate flower is my favorite Florida flower. It is called Moon Flower.



May the knowledge that there is beauty in our world help you find peace in your soul...

No comments: