Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catellow Hammock - Niki, Sandra & Katy

Sandra, Katy & Niki

Sandra Friend is an expert on great places to
visit in Florida. Check out her website
SandraFriend.com
for anything...or anywhere...you would like
to go in Florida. I'm lucky to have her
as a friend! ....and so we met Katy here
for a fun day of photography.

Me as a butterfly!
I wonder what it would be like to loosen
the bonds of earth and fly away....

Katy and me photographing butterflies



Front view of butterfly


So many butterflies and so little time...

Heading into the trail


Sandra filming tree snail as
it slowly makes its way down
the trail

Katy photographing tree snail
making its way along the path

Beautiful tree snail

Sandra headed down the trail


Katy and me photographing

Top of spider

Belly of the spider...such pretty designs!

I sat and watched the rainbows form on
this spider web as the breezed drifted
through it...beautiful...

Sandra along trail

Interesting mushroom

Katy & Sandra photographing


The end of a wonderful day with friends

1 comment:

Donna Glann-Smyth said...

I love the photo of you as a big butterfly!